Friday 9 January 2015

My New years resolutions!

Firstly, I have to start off by apologising for the lack of blogging recently but i've currently been studying for my mock exams this month. So, I couldn't think of a better post than this to start of 2015!

1. Become more organised with college work
I'm totally guilty of this i'm a really organised person but when it comes to college work I seem to leave everything until the last minute it's awful!

2. Start blogging properly!
This one is a big one that I really do hope will go well this year I hope to upload a new blog post every Monday and Friday at least. I really do struggle with this one as I don't want to upload content that isn't wanted on my blog. This starts this week! So stay tuned!

3. Increase exercise
Over the Christmas period my exercise and diet routine has completely been ruined so this year I want to really focus on my health. I've been really inspired by Youtuber's like Cassey Ho from Blogilates and Karena and Katrina from Tone it up! Would you be interested in seeing a diet and exercise series?









4. Eat Fruit at least once a day
I'm terrible with this I just love my carbs too much. But this year i'm really going to try and eat fruit every single day, especially blueberries mmmm!

5. Update my wardrobe!
This year I really want to focus on fashion and constantly update my wardrobe whilst taking my old clothes to the local charity shops or collections.

What are your New year's resolutions this year?
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New year and I can't wait to start blogging again this year!


Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment